Our 170 experts are ready to sit down with you and answer your questions.
Dealing with money matters can be difficult. It's hard to have all the answers. That's why, at Empower FCU, we make it easy to talk to professionals who have years of expertise helping people like you. For insights on everything from debt relief to savings plans to credit scores, our 170 Certified Financial Counselors are available for free one-on-one sessions that can get your finances moving in the right direction.
- Need to talk to one of our counselors? Call 800.462.5000 to make your appointment.
- For those who prefer to organize their own finances, Empower offers powerful financial education tools through the Balance website. Many common questions can be answered using the online resources.
Wondering if you should call?
If it’s related to finance planning or money management, the counselors can probably help. Here are some common topics:
- How can I design a realistic budget to achieve my financial goals?
- I just received notice that my wages will be garnished. What can I do?
- What are my options for getting out of debt?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- How do I address inaccurate information on my credit report and submit a request to have it corrected?
- I want to buy a home in the next few years. How can I prepare for that?
- I am getting a divorce. How will this impact my credit score and budget?
- I’m having trouble paying my bills and I can’t get a consolidation loan. What can I do?
Empower Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving members throughout New York State.
Empowering you to make the best financial decisions.
Explore valuable tools and education to support your unique financial journey.