Simplified Estate Planning to cover what matters most.
No one likes to think about what happens after they're gone, but preparing for the unexpected now is the best way to ensure you’ve covered what matters most. With an Estate Plan, you can nominate guardians for your children and pets, determine how your assets will be distributed, specify your final arrangement wishes, and so much more.
As one of the most trusted names in online estate planning, Trust & Will makes estate planning simple, affordable, and completely customizable, allowing you to create a complete Estate Plan in minutes from the comfort of your home.
All of their documents have been built by estate planning attorneys to meet the highest legal standards, are state-specific, and are customized to meet anyone’s specific needs. Paired with best-in-class member support, they are simplifying the complicated estate planning process.
With an Estate Plan, you can:
- Nominate guardians for your minor children and pets
- Select beneficiaries to receive specific assets
- Complete your healthcare documents - including selecting a power of attorney
- Specify your final arrangement wishes
- Minimize future expenses and reduce estate taxes
- Avoid probate (with a Trust-Based Estate Plan)
- Give your family the peace of mind knowing you have a plan in place
10% off the Estate Plan of Your Choice*
Create your Trust or Will today and gain peace of mind knowing you have a plan in place for your family, future, and legacy.
*Discount taken at checkout
Remember, estate planning isn’t just about protecting your finances and deciding how you want to distribute your assets and to whom. A complete estate plan also includes your healthcare documents, which allow you to appoint a medical power of attorney and leave explicit wishes regarding your end-of-life care. This would give your family a predetermined plan to follow in the case of a medical emergency, instead of having to make those important decisions on their own.Not sure which plan is right for you? Check out some of these helpful articles:
Empower Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving members throughout New York State.
Empowering you to make the best financial decisions.
Explore valuable tools and education to support your unique financial journey.
Free one-to-one sessions that can get your finances moving in the right direction.
*Discount taken at checkout
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. Dollar cost averaging, A systematic investment plan does not assure a profit and does not protect against loss in declining markets. Such a plan involves continuous investment, so investor should consider financial ability to continue purchases through periods of low price levels.