Life can come at you from all different angles. You might need to deal with job loss, natural disaster or a debt issue. You might need to know more about buying a home, planning for retirement or investing money. The best way to make good decisions is to collect information and tap into insights from helpful experts. We hope this list of online resources gets you headed in the right direction.
- Request a Credit Report: AnnualCreditReport.com offers a fast and convenient way to request, view and print your free credit report in a secure online environment.
- Credit Report and Score Toolkit: Life events don't come with an instructional manual. Steer through difficult events with this Credit Report and Score Toolkit from BALANCE.
- Calculators: These calculators provide you with the tools to make important financial decisions and reach financial goals.
- NCUA Share Insurance Calculator. This resource about share insurance gives a detailed explanation of insurance coverage. Complete information about NCUSIF insurance can be found on the NCUA website
- Balance Track Financial Education Center: These educational modules will guide you through the core aspects of personal financial management.
- Financial Counseling: Whether you're interested in developing a workable spending and savings plan, getting out of debt, buying a home or planning for your financial future, Empower wants to help, with access to financial counselors on site or through our partner, BALANCE.
- Natural Disaster Financial Toolkit: Few things can wreak havoc on your finances like a natural disaster, but financial stability is within reach. Prepare for or recover from the financial impact of a catastrophe with these resources.
- Unemployment Toolkit: Losing your job can upend your life. But you have options for taking back control. Use this toolkit to help keep your financial life on track during this time of transition.
Empower Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving members throughout New York State.