No standing line to deposit a paycheck. No worrying whether Social Security benefits or pension payments might get lost in the mail. With Direct Deposit, funds are moved electronically into your Empower FCU accounts, saving you time and giving you faster access to your money.
- To set up Direct Deposit, contact your employer's human resources or accounting department and provide the Empower FCU routing number.
- Do the same for government agencies or others making payments.
- The Empower FCU routing number is 221380127.
- You'll also need to provide your checking account number, which you can find at the bottom of your personal checks or on your Online Banking page displayed below the account name.
- Direct Deposit funds can also go into savings accounts. Talk to a Empower FCU representative for details.
Whether you are having your tax refund deposited to your account, or other funds being sent to the credit union – be sure to give the correct information.
When in dashboard view within online banking, you will see your account number displayed below the account name.
You can also view your account number within the mobile app within snapshot, the accounts tab, or when tapping on an account from the accounts view.